- All goods received must be checked before signing for
- If there has been any damage to the goods delivered this MUST be written on the delivery consignment note. It is also easier and quicker for everyone if you leave the item on the truck so that it can be replaced or repaired and back to you as soon as possible.
- Once signed for, no matter the condition, it is yours. So please check all inwards goods properly before signing for them.
- Any goods needing to be returned for any reason, must have written permission from Mike’s Woodshop Ltd. If returned without permission, there may be costs incurred by you.
- All goods have been made to your specifications. You have made your personal choices of colours, sizes and items and these have been made especially for you. All of these items are non-returnable
- If the goods have not been made to the specification on the website, catalogue or quote we are happy to have them replaced with the correct product.
- If we agree to have any goods returned there will be a restocking fee and a freight cost.
- Any items that are ‘made to your specifications are not returnable.
- Title on the goods supplied does not pass to the purchaser until payment has been made in full.
- Any accounts not paid in full maybe given to a debt collector.
- All costs incurred will be payable by you the customer
Terms of Payment
- Payment required by the 20th of the month following the invoice.
- If you do have an account with us, goods must be paid for before they are dispatched.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- All prices are PLUS GST and freight.
- On publishing all items are correct to specification and design.
- However some items may differ due to updating a design and the availability of the raw materials
- Suppliers update their products from time to time, so replacement product may occur.
- We have endeavoured to have all the information correct at time of printing, however any mistakes that have been made will be pointed out to the client at time of purchase.
All colours pictured are as close as we can get as the printing process will allow.